Friday, September 19, 2008

Thsi is the Fairy Tale that should have been read to us when we were kids!!!

Once upon a time
In a land far away;

~~~~

A beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess
happened upon a frog as she sat
contemplating ecological issues
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
in a verdent meadow near her castle.

~~~~

The frog hopped in to the princess' lap
and said: "Elegant Lady,
I was once a handsome prince,
until an evil witch cast a spell upon me

~~~~

One kiss from you, however,
And I will turn back
into the dapper, young prince that I am

~~~~

and then, my sweet, we can marry

~~~~

and set up housekeeping in your castle

~~~~

with my mother,

~~~~

where you can prepare my meals

~~~~

clean my clothes, bear my children,

~~~~

and forever feel
grateful and happy doing so."

~~~~

That night,

~~~~

as the princess dined sumptuously

~~~~

on lightly saut'eed frog legs

~~~~

seasoned in white wine

~~~~

and onion cream sauce

~~~~

she chuckled and thought to herself.

~~~~

I don't fucking think so.

No comments:

JEEBUS!

JEEBUS

PETA kids

PETAkids.com PETAkids.com