Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dungeon of Our Dreams

  • Locked on a room, it's dark, and I'm being pumped up with something that burns my heart.
  • Taken from your arms, I'm lost in the dark shadows of my mind.
  • Screaming your name, but I hear no sound.
  • Feeling you close, but not seeing you around.
  • Blinded by the piercing pain in my mind; behind my heart.
  • Wanting to run away from this place, but I am being held down by force.
  • Letting the monster take the life from me, not having any choice.
  • Knowing I'll never see your face, hear your voice, but only in my dreams.
  • Wishing I could touch the soft hands, that always held me.
  • Needing your strength to save me from this awful actuality.
  • Then I hear a screaming; choking, twisting in and out of my ears, and I realize it's me!
  • Now, I search for the light. My eyes are open, but still see nothing.
  • Bound to this darkness. There's no escaping.
  • Suddenly...I feel your embrace. Out of the blackness you lift me up from my disgrace.
  • Your warmth fills me and I cry into your chest.
  • Not realizing how close we are to Death. Your body, my temple, shelters me from the ice of my own soul.
  • Darkness starts to fade, I'm seeing clearly through reborn eyes.
  • Back in your arms. The pain subsides. The bindings are gone. You've saved me.
  • Touching the sky, fighting the darkness we run out of this nightmare.
  • Dancing into the sunset; The sweet sound of pink air surrounds us. The smell of honeydew.
  • Wiping tears from my swollen, bruised cheeks. Caressing my face; putting strength into me.
  • Holding me close, saying it's all okay. Telling me what happened was just, a dream.

1 comment:

Yarrow said...

How very dark and scary. Sounds like a horror flick, but it has a happy ending, that's nice.

JEEBUS!

JEEBUS

PETA kids

PETAkids.com PETAkids.com